List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] What's the Project Name for?
From:       Sean Schertell <sean () datafly ! net>
Date:       2005-05-09 4:22:56

This is probably a really stoopid question.  But seriously, I've always
wondered why the Project Name is even asked for when you create a new
project.  I've never noticed it being used anywhere.  For example, to open
recent projects from the 'Projects' menu it lists the filepath, not the name
-- personally I think it would be more friendly if it showed the project name
there.  But anyway, what's the name used for?  Anything?

Cheers,
Sean

--
::::  DataFly.Net  ::::