On 4/28/05, Kimberly Lazarski wrote: > Hi Mark, > > > On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 19:06, Mark Howells wrote: > > So I grabbed the latest 3.4 branch from CVS and built it. It > > identifies itself as > > > > "Quanta post-3.4.0 (Using KDE 3.4.0)" > > > > However, nothing much seems to have changed. Whenever I toggle a > > breakpoint I have to specify source directory mappings, and as soon as > > I launch the page (using) StartSession I have to specify the same, > > once for each breakpoint - even though I have set directory mapping > > Debugger Options for the project... :( > > Mark, if you set the basedirs prior to the upgrade, go back to the > project properties and re-set them. If you're running into the same > issue I did, you will find that setting the basedirs again then saving > the project will fix the problem. > > It did not seem to "remember" the settings I applied prior to the > upgrade. Also, as Linus pointed out earlier this month, if all of the > files are local then you should set the basedirs to "/" ... And setting the basedirs to / does fix the problem. However, there's still a bug here. I've been tracing through the source and there appears to be a problem when the basedirs are not both == '/' - to do with a zero length server list. Anyhow I'll take this up on the dev list. For now, setting basedirs='/' fixes the problem for me. Mark _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta