List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta 3.4 FTP upload
From:       James Mohr <sourceforge () jimmo ! com>
Date:       2005-04-25 1:37:05

On Monday 25 April 2005 08:20, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Sunday 24 April 2005 12:29, James Mohr wrote:
> > Any info would be greatly appreciated.
>
> You said Konqueror uploads there without problems. What was the previous
> Quanta version you used which worked?
> The real solution would be if I could get a temporary test account to
> that server and try it. But you can try to enable the debug areas for
> kio_ftp (or all kio*) in "kdebugdialog", run Quanta from a console and
> post the debug output.
>
> Andras

It was the default that came with SUSE 9.0: 3.1.4-29.

Unfortunately the problem is happening with the sports club server and they
have a real cheap package with only 1 FTP user.

Forgive my ignorance, but kio_ftp was already selected, so I went ahead and
selected all of the kio entries. I ran Quanta from a shell prompt but I saw
no output until I exited, when I go this:

QObject::disconnect: Unexpected null parameter
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::activePartChanged( KParts::Part * )
to KHTMLPart::slotActiveFrameChanged( KParts::Part * )
QObject::disconnect: Unexpected null parameter
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::activePartChanged( KParts::Part * )
to KHTMLPart::slotActiveFrameChanged( KParts::Part * )

That really does not seem like an FTP problem. Where should the kio_ftp debug
output be going?

Regards,

jimmo