List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] problem on uploading to ftp
From:       Sylvain Deloux <sylvain.deloux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-22 17:33:00

hello

i've just discover linux and quanta recently.
i use it for my websites.
i have a problem when i uploading files to my ftp:
quanta creates temporary files index.php.part for example, then he is
unable to delete it, so the export operation stops here  and i have to
use another ftp client to upload my files.
does anyone know something about my problem?
thanks
bye
--
Sylvain Deloux