List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Insert a normal hyperlink
From:       Tim Michelsen <timmichelsen () gmx-topmail ! de>
Date:       2005-04-19 18:33:39

Hi,
I have been useing Quanta for about 2 weeks now.

I tried an earlier version some years ago but I can really say that things
have improved a lot.

But I still have a question:

What button/ command does Quanta use for inserting a normal (a href)
hypetlink?
I tried link, base (url), anchor, but none of them inserts the <a href="
hyperlink.

For instance I wanna mark some Text and press CTRL+L and then get

(for Germans I used to work with Phase 5. ;-))

or a dialog box where I can enter the link.

Thanks and Greetings (keep on this great work),
Tim