List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Where has the functions, inclusion,
From:       Peppe Bergqvist <lista () peppesbodega ! nu>
Date:       2005-04-11 8:41:44

Problem solved, I had an old, old version of Quanta residing in /usr/local and
$PATH contained /usr/local. This was compiled a long time ago and didn't even
remembered I had even done that. But when I started Quanta it said 3.4 but
the features for 3.4 wasn't really there, so I don't really understand what
has happened. Maybe if some old stuff of Quanta was mixed with new stuff or
whatever happened.

But everything works fine now, if you wan't some stuff that doesn't reside in
apt/dpkg don't compile on your own, make your own packages instead. Use for
example quickpackage from http://vemod.net/software to help you.

Thanks Andras and Andrew for your attempts to help me in my misery=)

Peppe