List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta script actions - PHP
From:       Sasha Andric <sasha () goldnet ! ca>
Date:       2005-04-07 16:55:09

This might help someone.

If you use PHP for scripting Quanta actions and want to see the error message
that script might give you, you want to do something like this:

if ($error) {
  $fp = fopen("php://stderr", "w");
  if ($fp) {
    fputs($fp,  "This is my error message\n"  );
    fclose($fp);
  }
  exit (1);
}

I thought that simple exit (1) should just work here but it seems that Quanta
ignores script's exit code and it just looks at STDERR to see if there is
anything there.

Regards
Sasha