List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Remote project path DCOP
From:       Joff <ffoj () flashgranny ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-04-04 13:50:14

Hi all,
I've just created a very simple toolbar script that opens konqueror at the
path of the current local project and i wanted to do the same for the
project's remote path.
Is this information available via dcop? I cant find it if it is...!

Just out of interest, here's my really complicated script ;)

#!/bin/sh
quantaid=`dcop | grep quanta`
projectURL=`dcop $quantaid WindowManagerIf projectURL`
konqueror $projectURL

I'm so proud - it even works! lol (this was my first bash script :D  )

Thanks

Joff