List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] What is preview_object?
From:       morpheus <morpheus () post ! harvard ! edu>
Date:       2005-03-25 11:11:10

Does anyone know why I get a file called preview_object in my project directory?  It \
seems to be updated constantly and it contains lots of my code, but I didn't create \
it.  Does quanta create it?  Can I delete it?

Also, I just tried searching the archives with Google's site: option, but it doesn't \
seem to work.  Is there any easy way to search the mailing list archives?

-m