List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Php Plugin
From:       - <jagginess () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2005-03-24 4:23:21

Some specs about my current configuration is:
Fedora3 on an i386
package kdewebdev
Version     : 3.3.1

I have followed the rule of adding text/x-php as a
mime-type in the kcontrol's center, but I think
something else needs to be configured other than just
the following.

I have tried
./libkdevphpsupport.so <quanta doesn't accept>
./libkdevphpsupport.la <quanta accepts>
that are under my /usr/lib/kde3/ directory

as the plugin path for adding a new plugin in the
Plugin Settings dialog in quanta of course.

Now, when I view from the menubar I see listed plugins
installed, there's no icon for the Php devel plugin.

When I select it the plugin from the menubar, a crash
box appears and quanta can be restarted and prompt to
reuse buffer file of the last working file being
worked on.

I believe I'm probably using the wrong plugin as rpm
-qf /usr/lib/kde3/libkdevphpsupport.la mentions that
it's contained in kdevelop-3.1.0-2.

Anybody can provide feedback on this?
Thanks for any reply..

jagginess