List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta crashes when it tries to save
From:       Young Avenger <young_avenger2000 () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-03-21 8:16:35

> Did you happen to notice all the other recent
> entries with the same thing?
No, because I only just joined and nothing came
through in the time I left between joining and between
posting.

> libcvsservice is a kdesdk service that runs under
> Cervisia.
I established this from a response to the similar post
afterwards, downloaded it, and it worked fine.

Putting this info in the FAQ would be useful. I did
_try_  searching through your site and looking online
before posting here, precisely so I could avoid
spamming your mailing list if I could help it. Maybe
it's because I'm a linux newbie and people more
experienced than I know what they need, but I would
have found a list of dependencies or other common
installation pitfalls to be useful. After all, it's
not like SuSE threw a dependency error at this.

Thanks for the help. Looks like a great program; I'm
looking forward to using it.

ya