List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] no &nbsp?
From:       Jens Herden <jens.herden () web ! de>
Date:       2005-03-18 9:26:52

Hi Martin,

> In earlier versions of quanta holding the ALT+SPACE would put a &nbsp;
> in my html code just like CTRL+RETURN makes a <br>. Since version 3.3
> this doesn't work anymore...or is it just deactivatet? I would really
> like this feature coming back.  does anybody know how to do that?

Quanta 3.3 does have no problem with it here.

I noticed a similar problem recently with 3.4 but I do not know exactly the
source. Please try to exit KDE and move your ~/.kde folder to something else
and restart KDE. You will have a fresh KDE without any user settings. When I
did this the CTRL+RETURN did work again.
If this is successfull you have the hard task to find out which setting causes
your behavior. :-(

Jens