List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] knewstuff
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2005-03-12 21:05:17

I just want to announce the list that Andras has written a short summary about
knewstuff in his blog, which can be found here:
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/908
(assuming not everyone reads dot.kde.org)
- frankly said, I noticed Eric writing about knewstuff in some recent posting
here, but I had no idea what this 'knewstuff' thingy is all about.
now I know.
thanks, Andras, for clarification.
have fun.

werner