List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Hook  (?) in quanta
From:       Pierre-Henri WUILLEMIN <phw () ergo-phlow ! fr>
Date:       2005-03-01 8:36:01

Hi everybody

I would like to have some kind of automated insertion of comments in my
code like these ones :

    - <<if i write the keyword 'function' in a php file and there is no
function header below me, create it and come back>>

    - <<when i save my php file, if there is a file header, update it
and come back and save, if there is no header, create it and come back
and save>>

I know how to do things like that in (x)emacs, but hey, you won : I am
switching to quanta for my php/html projects :-) ... So is it possible
(and how) in Quanta ?

Thanks
/PHW