List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Re: reset of .kde/quantarc (follow-up of posting
From:       Linus McCabe <Linus () mccabe ! nu>
Date:       2005-02-23 21:46:26

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 01.04, Kimberly Lazarski wrote:
> (just some mild criticicing: in the exception handling, things like this
> should be reported to the user because this is puzzling when you
> encounter it)

Sorry, I missed this topic. (thanks werner for helping out, as usual :)

I think you will find the behaviour at least slightly better in CVS/upcoming
3.4 version: If you set a breakpoint in a file and it maps to a file that
gubed does not find, it will complain.
There's also a more advanced path mapping dialog that will appear if your
basedirs are wrong (when it can be detected...)

cheers

/Linus