List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Redhat 7.2 = too old a version?
From:       Dennis Dixon <dendixon () mail ! mcn ! org>
Date:       2005-02-23 7:55:05

I have redhat 7.2 with kernal 2.4.7-10.
I downloaded kdewebdev-3.3.2.tar.bz2.
When trying to configure I received error Qt(>=Qt3.2)(libraryqt.mt) not found
I downloaded qt-3.3.4-2i386.rpm
This generated 16 dependencies that I'm missing.

It's starting to look like my linux version is too old, I have no idea which
rpm's I should download.  In case anybody knows which & where I can get
these files here is the list of dependencies lacking.

/etc/ld.so.conf.d
fontconfig >=2.0
libxcursor.so.1
libxft.so.2
libxinerama.so.1
libxrandr.so.2
libc.so.6 (GLIBC_2.3)
libfontconfig.so.1
libgcc_5.so.1
libgcc_5.so.1(GCC_3.0)
libgcc_5.so.1(GLIBC_2.0)
libpng12.so.0
libpthread.so.o(GLIBC_2.3.2)
libstdctt.so.6
libstdctt.so.6(CXXABI_1.3)
libstdctt.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4)

Thanks for any help someone can pass on.