List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Preliminary FAQ
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2005-02-22 17:45:54

Am Dienstag, 22. Februar 2005 16:38 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> On Tuesday 22 February 2005 17:16, H. McManus wrote:
> > ok, well and good, but we need to put this meta-faq somewhere. Who
> > has access to the kdewebdev site? I'd like to submit 2faq for
> > publication :)
>
> I have. Send me the FAQ's and I will integrate it, and when we decide
> who works on what on the site, I we will publish.

I agree totally to the intention to centralize all these faqs/howtos/whatever
out there on kdewebdev.org.
with respect to the layout/possible user intervention there are several
possibilities like wikis, forums and so on, each of which has it's own
advantages and drawbacks.
I think I'll just send my gubed howto and wait how things will turn out :)

werner