List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Wishlist
From:       obennett <obennett () hartford ! edu>
Date:       2005-02-22 0:25:53

On Monday 21 February 2005 18:57, H. McManus wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:23:36 -0500
>
> obennett <obennett@hartford.edu> wrote:
> > On Monday 21 February 2005 17:30, xterminator wrote:
> > > I just had an idea that may improve communication between all
> > > developers/helpers on the kdewebdev (or just Quanta+) project.
>
> <snip>
>
> > i think they call this magical invention bugzilla...
>
> Sounds more like a wiki to me.

that too but kde's bugzilla is set up so that it can provide all this already,
a wiki would be simpler though, and better looking but more more to set up.
maybe adding a quanta section to the existing KDE wiki (not sure if this is
still down or not).
Personally i prefer bugzilla and filing wishes there.
And we can search for open wishes and choose to do something that way.