List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Re: reset of .kde/quantarc (follow-up of posting
From:       Kimberly Lazarski <kim () biyn ! com>
Date:       2005-02-19 2:17:21

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 15:01, Heidi E. Schmidt wrote:
> Original solution found at
> http://invisiblepixels.org/progs/quanta.html#dock

[snip]
> I noticed that the main manual pages
> (where I mentioned that the debugging
> html page at the time was borken -- just a fyi)
> ((The requested URL /quantadoc2/debugging.html was not found on this
> server.))
>
> The main docs didn't go into the depth for some things I was looking for
> (or I just didn't get it)
> which I found thanks to Werner at invisiblepixels...
> I first went to http://quanta.sourceforge.net/quantadoc2/index.html
> Would you link to their doc?

I just joined this email list last night BECAUSE TFM on the Quanta page
is comprised mainly of broken links, so I couldn't R it last night. ;)

I've been using Quanta 3.3.2a for a while for HTML editing but I am
running into problems  with the HTML editor (the stylesheet dialog
doesn't open - I expect I need to download the latest soure and compile
it to get that feature?) plus I decided to make php debugging a little
easier, so I finally set up Gubed last night and much to my
disappointment, Quanta does not seem to want to stop on
breakpoints(?!?!?!).

 Where is TFM? :) Since I am running into problems with debugging
(Quanta will _NOT_ stop on a breakpoint) I'd like to RTFM before I post
any questions like "Why don't breakpoints work" if I find that TFM
explains it. ;)

--Kim