List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 15000] =?utf-8?q?What_should_quagga_do_when_the_Ethernet_cable_is_unplu?=
From:       小郭 <daoruneiwang () 126 ! com>
Date:       2018-11-29 1:51:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi all.

I am currently using quagga in a customized platform(no zebra, non-linux platform).

Initially, my platform is connected to router A and the platform has already \
generated the routing table which contains the IPv6 address of the router A. Then I \
unplugged the Ethernet cable between the platform and router A. I noticed that the \
routing table of router A has removed the IPv6 address of the platform. While the \
routing table of the platform still has the IPv6 address of router A. I checked the \
area structure's lsdb and found that the LSAs received from router A are still there.

When the platform detect that the Ethernet cable is unplugged, I change the interface \
state to DOWN and call ospf6_interface_disable as following: ifp->flags &= ~IFF_UP;
ospf6_interface_state_update(ifp);
ospf6_interface_disable(ifp->info);
However, this routine only remove the neighbor structure's lsdb. The area lsdb is \
unchanged. How could I remove the area's lsdb (since the routing table is calculated \
from the area's lsdb) when the cable is unplugged? Is there anything I missed?

Thanks in advance!

Danny