List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 14959] Re: Export BGP Table to iBGP session
From:       Alexis Rosen <quagga-users () alexis ! users ! panix ! com>
Date:       2018-02-28 21:19:24

On Feb 28, 2018, at 6:22 AM, Tom Funken <t.funken@cyanlink.net> wrote:
> I announce a /24 Subnet at SRV3 and wont to export it through SRV2 & SRV1 to my \
> Transit Provider. Also, I want to export the full table from my Transit provider \
> through SRV1 & SRV2 to SRV3.
> But..it looks like something is blocking it after the first iBGP "hop".
> SRV2 knows my announced /24 Subnet and also the full table that I import & export \
> from SRV1. But, SRV1 don't know my /24 Subnet and SRV3 don't get the full table \
> that I have at SRV2..
> Does anyone have a Idea why?

No, because you haven't actually provided any useful info about your setup. Start \
with the relevant BGP configs of each box.

You can do some debugging yourself (and report on it if mystified) using "show ip bgp \
neighbor x.x.x.x advertised-routes" and "... received-routes". If the latter doesn't \
work, make sure you have soft updates enabled.

/a