List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 14306] "daemons" and "quagga" File Missing
From:       "Diganta Jena" <djena () cdot ! in>
Date:       2016-04-29 11:42:44

Hi,

I am doing a cross-compilation of quagga-1.0.20160315 to powerpc architecture through
Linux. I have successfully generated the configuration and executable files of all
except the "daemons" and "quagga" file in the etc/quagga path. The path is itself not
getting created and only the /etc directory contains the sample configuration files of
the daemons.Quagga directory is created only in the include directory. Please resolve
this issue.

Thank you
Regards
Diganta Jena
Disclaimer:

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for

the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.   If you are not the

intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking

any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The

sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this

message, which arise as a result