List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 13266] Re: Analyze in/out traffic by ASN with quagga
From:       "sidlo.marek () gmail ! com" <sidlo ! marek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-02 23:00:03

Yes, I'm planing to use quagga + pmacctd with bgp_daemon running. I run =

it on debian 6.0. Next I'm planing to export the date using pmacctd and =

nfprobe plugin and show the date on other machine using as-stats.

I have eth0 to one peer and eth1 to second peer. Now I'm trying to =

configure second instance pmacctd to work with second ethernet =

interfaces and put all together to netflow to other machine to as-stats.

I'l let you know how the solution will by stable.

-- =

Mark