List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 12578] Interface IP address dissapears after few
From:       shaiful <shaiful () eng ! upm ! edu ! my>
Date:       2011-11-25 10:09:21

Hi,

I'm using Quagga under latest Ubuntu.

The problem is that when I've set up the Ethernet interface IP address
using Quagga 'interface' command, it appeared on the 'ifconfig' list and
I can ping to the interface.  But after few minutes the IP address
dissapears from the list and I cannot ping the interface anymore.
However, using the Quagga 'show running-config' command the
configuration for the IP address still exists.

I've repeated this with few Ethernet interfaces and the problem is
consistent accross configured interfaces.

Any suggestion to rectify this problem?

Thanks.

Regards,
Shaiful