List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 12543] Re: QUAGGA and multiple routing tables
From:       Renato Westphal <renatowestphal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-02 17:44:39

2011/11/2 Ros Molodyko <rmolodyko@yahoo.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> while the "table" parameter is present in the list of supported zebra params,
> it's unclear if Quagga is capable to support multiple routing tables concurrently \
> for all (or some) routing protocols.
> Can OSPF v2/v3 populate two routing tables the same time: the default table with \
> default routing and additional table with "preferred" routers?

No. Support for multiple routing tables is fairly incomplete.

Just as an example, there are several functions calling vrf_table()
with the 'id' parameter set to '0'. In addition to that, the
rib_weed_tables() function removes from zebra all routes that doesn't
belong to the main routing table at startup.

I would recommend you to try another approach to solve your problem.

[]s

--
Renato Westphal