List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 12141] From the main weg page none of the mirros are
From:       "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr () baby-dragons ! com>
Date:       2011-03-09 1:05:49

 	Hello All ,  A couple of days ago I went to the main page & noticed that
when I went to serveral of the mirrors they did not respond or were totally dead
.  Several others while still responding were not in sync with the main site .
All of the responding sites with a guagga page had 0.99.15 in the 'news' area &
the download ,  Nothign newer anywhere .

 	This lack of active mirrors is an issue .  I would like to ask
what issues there are around the reasoning(s) for the sites that dropped
mirroring of Quagga ?  I'd really like to see Quagga flourish .  These lost
sites (all of them) seem to say it is not .

 		Tia ,  JimL