List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 11966] multiple OSPF
From:       Alexander Redzevskiy <alex () vkir ! net>
Date:       2010-12-01 15:31:14

Hi community.
I have a problem, about Karthikeyan Nathillvar which wrote in
http://lists.quagga.net/pipermail/quagga-dev/2004-September/001559.html
I failed to find solution to it in the way which he described. I would
be very grateful if anybody give me key explanation how I can solve this
task. The essence my problem is sach.
I have to two upstream connection in a border gateway, and two
interfaces, which it is connected with the NAS.
I need to control bandwidth separately for each if the upstream
connections. Routing between the NAS and the BG is performed by OSPF.
Thus each of advertisement is visible for BG on both of its interfaces,
that can lead to non-managebility traffic from BG to the NAS.
Applying BGP multiple instance and running BGP on NAS it is possible to
direct traffic correctly from NAS to BG, but not viseversa.
So it is necessary for me to have two separate route tables on BG and
different ZOB for each of them.
I read that it is possible to run two instance zebra, which will be use
separate route tables, but i could not find how associate OSPF and BGP
to different zebra daemons. I can run multiple BGP but not OSPF.
I would really appreciate if anybody at least specify where to find the
necessary information.
I apologies in advance for taking you time.
--
        З найкращіми побажаннями,
        Олександр  идзевський