List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 11964] ipv6 ospf / default-information
From:       Stephan van Hienen <ddx () a2000 ! nu>
Date:       2010-12-01 11:37:48

I have 2 quagga routers (running rhel5 / quagga 0.98.6-5.el5_5.2)
Both routers are receiving the default route from our provider.
And I want to redistribute this internally using ospf6.
(with ipv4 this is working ok using default-information originate)

I already found the following thread, with the solution to add a static route
and redistribute this :
http://lists.quagga.net/pipermail/quagga-users/2005-July/004883.html
Any hints on a solution since I don't want to create a static route on both
routers ?

Stephan