List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 11495] rip response not working fine .
From:       ratheesh k <ratheesh.ksz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-21 10:02:59

Hi ,

  If i  drop all  Rip Request and Rip response  to my Linux embedded
box ( using iptables rule ) , i have no problem . I can see that Rip
response are sending out and  routes getting added to  nearest Routers
.

if i allow 224.0.0.9 address , routers are not getting added in my box
and in nearest routers . I have no clue on this . I can see both rip
request and response on wan interface ( sending  and receiving  )
using tcpdump .

Has anybody faced similar problem ? any clue ? any particular thing i
should look into ?

Thanks,
Ratheesh