List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 11447] Redundancy Setup
From:       Shashi Yash <shashi007 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-05 15:28:07

I'm trying to setup Redundancy with Zebra. But having problems to
advertise secondary routes.
I have two load balancers A1 and A2. If A1 fails i want all the
traffic to be handled by A2 and vice versa.
I set up ospf on A1 and A2 and the next hop router recognizes A1 and
A2 as neighbors and i see
the next hop routers as neighbors on A1 and A2.

But when when i bring down A1, the traffic is not directed to A2. The
metic for the ip-addresses are
not being advertised to the nex-hop router.

A1 ospfd.conf.
------------------------
!
hostname ospfd
password zebra
!
interface bond2
 ip ospf priority 0
!
router ospf
 ospf router-id 2.2.2.1
 redistribute kernel route-map A1
 network 10.19.146.112/28 area 1
!
access-list 1 permit 10.19.146.116
access-list 2 permit 10.19.146.68
!
route-map A1 permit 1
 match ip address 1
 set metric 5
!
route-map A1 permit 2
 match ip address 2
 set metric 10
!
! Enable access control on the command-line interface
line vty
 access-class access
! Enable logging
log file /var/log/ospfd.log