List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 9949] Re: bgpd stops responding when zebra is busy
From:       paul () clubi ! ie
Date:       2008-09-29 13:32:54

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008, Oliver Hookins wrote:

> The last upgrade I made was to 0.98.6 because it is the "stable"
> release, whereas 0.99.10 is the "unstable" release - is this
> actually suitable for live use?

At this stage, probably more so than 0.98, for most people -
particularly for ospfd. Though, that's a judgement call that each
operator needs to make for themselves.

CVS^Wgit since then has some important regression fixes applied. As
these fix, hopefully, the last of the 0.98->0.99 regressions, the
next 0.99 release will be an effective "next stable series".0
release-candidate.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul@clubi.ie	paul@jakma.org	Key ID: 64A2FF6A