List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 8052] Re: Quagga / ospfv2 (version 0.99.6) -
From:       Preben Myrvoll <PMyrvoll () oslo ! westerngeco ! slb ! com>
Date:       2007-02-19 15:52:21

Hi

I tried to make machine A an ABR (and have its and Machine B's eth1
interface in area 1), but I get the same results.

BTW:
eth0 on machine A is not part of OSPF, but I'm passing the route into
OSPF by setting the interface to passive, and sending the the "network
134.32.79.0/24 area 0.0.0.0". If this has anything to do with this
"flapping" ?!

Thanks for all your help - again :->

Preben

I seems like the