List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 6185] More last RFC recognized ?
From:       "jdx" <jdx () fr ! oleane ! com>
Date:       2005-12-21 14:16:55

Hi, alls,

I noticed new updated PDF doc,
but I had some questions about last RFCs,
partially because I found old compile-switchs :
    --enable-opaque-lsa      pour autoriser la gestion des types opaques

    --enable-ospf-te            pour activer l'extension
Traffic-Engineering.

    --enable-nssa                pour permettre les aires non-terminales

Seems that last two are obsolete, because in standard compilation ?

1°/   - reading OSPF / ChangeLog, may I assume that
   RFC 3630 Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF v2
or  (maybe ?)
   RFC 4203 OSPF Extensions Support of Gneneralized Multi-Protocol Label
Switching (GMPLS)

2°/ for I saw a mail about it, [quagga-dev 3798] david I think I must still
ignore :
   RFC 3623  Graceful OSPF Restart
             (but we should encourage the two workers...)

3°/ According to documentations, you could point available conformance to
    RFC1583 OSPF version 2 (obsoletes)
             Is there still some users ?
4°/ Same page 33 of PDF manual explicitly correct another RFC
     RFC 3509, Alternative Implementations of OSPF Area Border Routers,
        (for compatibility with IBM or Cisco routers...)

5°/ I don't find anything about
  RFC3883 Detecting Inactive Neighbours over OSPF Demand Circuits
      Is ther any support ?

Had I forgot others news ?

Thanks for any precisions.

jdx