List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 6177] Ospf questions
From:       "Jason Sigurdur" <Jason.Sigurdur () aspenview ! org>
Date:       2005-12-16 17:45:07

Hi, I am currently testing zebra 'ospf' on fedora 4. My setup is as
follows:

13 systems each using 2 gre ptp over ipsec. (Full mesh) Two tunnels to
each site over different media (wireless)(fiber). The x.x.0.1 tunnels
get a higher cost to force a single route (ECMP does not work very
well).

My question is : How do I setup route summarization for each site, and
should the private Lan side be in a different area other than 0?

Also if I set the interface to 'point-to-point' then a copy run start,
it shows in the running configuration, but not in the ospfd.conf?

System1
Eth0.2 172.16.0.1
Eth0.3 192.168.0.1
(gre)net1a 1.1.0.1