List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 5100] Re: BGP, 2 uplinks, on as PRIMARY,
From:       Arnold Nipper <arnold () nipper ! de>
Date:       2005-08-13 11:41:54

On 13.08.2005 00:30 Andreas Sokov wrote

> have anybody any ideas how i can change config or how i can check out where is my
> troubles?

In general: start with simple config first (i.e. one provider, then the
other). Make it work. (Add complexity and make it work) until you are done.

I did not yet fully understand what exactly your problem is, but you may
want to look into http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_path_forwarding,
i.e. ask your provider whether they have RPF configured towards you.

Arnold
--
Arnold Nipper, AN45