List:       quagga-users
Subject:    [quagga-users 502] Re: Diffserv under Zebra/Quagga?
From:       Marc Evans <Marc () SoftwareHackery ! Com>
Date:       2003-09-30 16:37:14

I use it regularly. The key is to make use of your OS to handle the
desired policies. What you won't find available (yet I don't believe) is
the ability to have different zebra/quagga routing tables applied to
different policies. You currently need static policies, which is what most
people want.

- Marc