List:       quagga-dev
Subject:    [quagga-dev 16659] Re: Regarding multi hop BFD support in Quagga
From:       "ankaiah.nallamekala () wipro ! com" <ankaiah ! nallamekala () wipro ! com>
Date:       2017-09-05 8:46:04

Hi Michael,

Sorry for delayed response.

I checked in Source code with BFD, I found that BFD was implemented in Quagga, But I \
didn't get more details whether multi-hop bfd implementation also available or its \
only single hop bfd implementation, this was the reason for posting the query and it \
was my mistake I could have mentioned it clearly in the email sorry for that.

Thanks,
Anki