List:       quagga-dev
Subject:    [quagga-dev 12107] Re: [GIT RFC] "final" warning cleanup
From:       Greg Troxel <gdt () ir ! bbn ! com>
Date:       2015-03-05 18:22:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

David Lamparter <equinox@opensourcerouting.org> writes:

> Everything else *should* be trivial.  Note the last 2 patches in the
> branch change CFLAGS behavior and add "--enable-werror".  I intend to
> start using the latter and insta-refuse any patches that introduce
> warnings.

Thanks for doing this  - it helps a lot to get to a 'no warnings
allowed' state.

I am a little uncomfortable with the notion of trying a random list of
cflags and accepting those that don't error.  But I can't think of
trouble from this.   Diffing builds from release and this branch turned
up different flags, but it's hard to figure out from reorderingl

There's a note in the configure output about make not being GNU make.
Our docs say that it's a bug if quagga doesn't build with the system
make on recent *BSD (meaning that we may not use gnu make extensions).
As far as I know (I build that way) this is actually true.  So any
'require gnu make' in the configure.ac is off.  This might not be a new
issue.

> I have a warning-free build in the following environments:
>
> Linux/glibc 2.20:
> - gcc 4.5.4, 4.6.4, 4.7.4, 4.8.3, 4.9.2
> - clang 3.5.0
> - icc 14.0.3
>
> FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE-p17
> - clang 3.3
>
> (Greg, can you do a run on NetBSD?)

From "./README.NetBSD build" on NetBSD 6 i386 with system gcc:
  gcc version 4.5.3 (NetBSD nb2 20110806)

Diffing from a build on master, many warnings remain and many have been
fixed.  Broad themes of what's left (plus a few less-common ones):

  time_t printed as "long int"

  signed/unsigned

  size_t printed as "long int" (instead of %z)

  array subscript has type 'char' (due to isalpha or similar on char,
  when it's documented to take an int; the spec says:
    The argument to isalpha() must be EOF or representable as an unsigned
    char; otherwise, the behavior is undefined.  See the CAVEATS section of
    ctype(3) for more details.

  solaris makefiles have gnu makeisms

solaris/Makefile.am:71: warning: '%'-style pattern rules are a GNU make extension
solaris/Makefile.am:75: warning: '%'-style pattern rules are a GNU make extension
solaris/Makefile.am:79: warning: '%'-style pattern rules are a GNU make extension
solaris/Makefile.am:84: warning: '%'-style pattern rules are a GNU make extension
solaris/Makefile.am:88: warning: '%'-style pattern rules are a GNU make extension
solaris/Makefile.am:98: warning: '%'-style pattern rules are a GNU make extension
solaris/Makefile.am:103: warning: '%'-style pattern rules are a GNU make extension
checking build system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf6.1.
checking host system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf6.1.
checking target system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf6.1.
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... ./install-sh -c -d
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... (cached) yes
checking for perl... /usr/pkg/bin/perl
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for sed... sed
checking for pdflatex... pdflatex
checking for latexmk... /bin/false
configure: WARNING: Will not be able to make PDF versions of TeX documents
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking minix/config.h usability... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether to set a default CFLAGS... autodetecting
checking whether gcc supports -diag-error 10006... no
checking whether gcc supports -std=gnu99... yes
checking whether gcc supports -g... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Os... yes
checking whether gcc supports -fno-omit-frame-pointer... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Wall... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Wextra... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Wmissing-prototypes... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Wmissing-declarations... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Wpointer-arith... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Wbad-function-cast... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Wwrite-strings... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Wno-unused-result... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Wno-unused-parameter... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Wno-missing-field-initializers... yes
checking whether gcc supports -diag-disable 3179... no
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for ar... ar
checking if make is GNU make... no
checking how to print strings... print -r
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... sed
checking for fgrep... /usr/bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 196608
checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes
checking whether the shell understands "+="... no
checking how to convert i386-unknown-netbsdelf6.1. file names to \
i386-unknown-netbsdelf6.1. format... func_convert_file_noop checking how to convert \
i386-unknown-netbsdelf6.1. file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop \
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r checking for objdump... \
objdump checking how to recognize dependent libraries... match_pattern \
/lib[^/]+(\.so|_pic\.a)$ checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... print -r --
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for mt... mt
checking if mt is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... NetBSD ld.elf_so
checking if zebra should be configurable to send Route Advertisements... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for C/C++ restrict keyword... __restrict
checking for working volatile... yes
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... yes
checking for mode_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking stropts.h usability... no
checking stropts.h presence... no
checking for stropts.h... no
checking sys/ksym.h usability... no
checking sys/ksym.h presence... no
checking for sys/ksym.h... no
checking sys/times.h usability... yes
checking sys/times.h presence... yes
checking for sys/times.h... yes
checking sys/select.h usability... yes
checking sys/select.h presence... yes
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking linux/version.h usability... no
checking linux/version.h presence... no
checking for linux/version.h... no
checking netdb.h usability... yes
checking netdb.h presence... yes
checking for netdb.h... yes
checking asm/types.h usability... no
checking asm/types.h presence... no
checking for asm/types.h... no
checking sys/cdefs.h usability... yes
checking sys/cdefs.h presence... yes
checking for sys/cdefs.h... yes
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking signal.h usability... yes
checking signal.h presence... yes
checking for signal.h... yes
checking sys/socket.h usability... yes
checking sys/socket.h presence... yes
checking for sys/socket.h... yes
checking netinet/in.h usability... yes
checking netinet/in.h presence... yes
checking for netinet/in.h... yes
checking time.h usability... yes
checking time.h presence... yes
checking for time.h... yes
checking sys/time.h usability... yes
checking sys/time.h presence... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for net/if.h... yes
checking for net/if_var.h... no
checking for sys/un.h... yes
checking for netinet/in_systm.h... yes
checking for netinet/in_var.h... yes
checking for net/if_dl.h... yes
checking for net/netopt.h... no
checking for net/route.h... yes
checking for inet/nd.h... no
checking for arpa/inet.h... yes
checking for netinet/ip_icmp.h... no
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking for syslog.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for wctype.h... yes
checking for sys/sysctl.h... yes
checking for sys/sockio.h... yes
checking for kvm.h... yes
checking for sys/conf.h... yes
checking for ucontext.h... yes
checking for ucontext_t.uc_mcontext.uc_regs... no
checking for ucontext_t.uc_mcontext.regs... no
checking for ucontext_t.uc_mcontext.gregs... no
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
checking for tputs in -ltermcap... yes
checking for main in -lreadline... yes
checking readline/history.h usability... yes
checking readline/history.h presence... yes
checking for readline/history.h... yes
checking for rl_completion_matches in -lreadline... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for working chown... yes
checking for working POSIX fnmatch... yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking vfork.h usability... no
checking vfork.h presence... no
checking for vfork.h... no
checking for fork... yes
checking for vfork... yes
checking for working fork... yes
checking for working vfork... (cached) yes
checking for working memcmp... yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for alarm... yes
checking for working mktime... no
checking for strftime... yes
checking whether lstat correctly handles trailing slash... yes
checking whether stat accepts an empty string... no
checking for sys/select.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/socket.h... (cached) yes
checking types of arguments for select... int,fd_set *,struct timeval *
checking for strftime... (cached) yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for _doprnt... no
checking math.h usability... yes
checking math.h presence... yes
checking for math.h... yes
checking for pow in -lm... yes
checking for pow... yes
checking for dup2... yes
checking for ftruncate... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for inet_ntoa... yes
checking for inet_aton... yes
checking for strnlen... yes
checking for memchr... yes
checking for memmove... yes
checking for memset... yes
checking for select... yes
checking for socket... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strcspn... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strncasecmp... yes
checking for strndup... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for strspn... yes
checking for strstr... yes
checking for strtol... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking for strlcat... yes
checking for strlcpy... yes
checking for daemon... yes
checking for snprintf... yes
checking for vsnprintf... yes
checking for if_nametoindex... yes
checking for if_indextoname... yes
checking for getifaddrs... yes
checking for uname... yes
checking for fcntl... yes
checking for setproctitle... yes
checking zebra between kernel interface method... Route socket
checking net/bpf.h usability... yes
checking net/bpf.h presence... yes
checking for net/bpf.h... yes
checking sys/dlpi.h usability... no
checking sys/dlpi.h presence... no
checking for sys/dlpi.h... no
checking zebra IS-IS I/O method... BPF
checking for broken CMSG_FIRSTHDR... no
checking route read method... sysctl
checking interface looking up method... sysctl
checking for struct ip_mreqn.imr_ifindex... no
checking for BSD struct ip_mreq hack... yes
checking for RFC3678 protocol-independed API... no
checking for net/if.h... (cached) yes
checking for net/if_media.h... yes
checking for struct ifmediareq.ifm_status... yes
checking for net/if.h... (cached) yes
checking for struct if_data.ifi_link_state... yes
checking for netinet/tcp.h... yes
checking whether TCP_MD5SIG is declared... yes
checking ipforward method... sysctl
checking for getaddrinfo... yes
checking whether does this OS have IPv6 stack... KAME
checking for netinet6/in6.h... yes
checking for netinet/in6_var.h... no
checking for netinet/icmp6.h... yes
checking for netinet6/in6_var.h... yes
checking for netinet6/nd6.h... yes
checking for inet_ntop in -lc... yes
checking for inet_pton in -lc... yes
checking for crypt in -lcrypt... yes
checking for res_init in -lresolv... yes
checking whether system has GNU regex... checking for regexec in -lc... yes
checking for struct sockaddr... yes
checking for struct sockaddr_in... yes
checking for struct sockaddr_in6... yes
checking for struct sockaddr_un... yes
checking for struct sockaddr_dl... yes
checking for socklen_t... yes
checking for struct vifctl... no
checking for struct mfcctl... no
checking for struct sioc_sg_req... no
checking for vifi_t... no
checking for struct sioc_vif_req... no
checking for struct igmpmsg... no
checking for struct ifaliasreq... yes
checking for struct if6_aliasreq... no
checking for struct in6_aliasreq... yes
checking for struct nd_opt_adv_interval... no
checking for struct rt_addrinfo... yes
checking for struct nd_opt_homeagent_info... no
checking for struct nd_opt_adv_interval... (cached) no
checking for struct sockaddr.sa_len... yes
checking for struct sockaddr_in.sin_len... yes
checking for struct sockaddr_un.sun_len... yes
checking for struct sockaddr_in6.sin6_scope_id... yes
checking for struct sockaddr_dl.sdl_len... yes
checking for struct if6_aliasreq.ifra_lifetime... no
checking for struct nd_opt_adv_interval.nd_opt_ai_type... no
checking for struct in_pktinfo... no
checking for IP_PKTINFO... no
checking for IP_RECVDSTADDR... yes
checking for IP_RECVIF... yes
checking whether getrusage is available... yes
checking whether CLOCK_MONOTONIC is declared... yes
checking for clock_gettime in -lrt... yes
checking whether prctl PR_SET_KEEPCAPS is available... no
checking priv.h usability... no
checking priv.h presence... no
checking for priv.h... no
checking whether gcc accepts function __attribute__((weak,alias()))... yes
checking whether gcc supports #pragma weak... yes
checking whether gcc supports #pragma _HP_SECONDARY_DEF... no
checking whether gcc supports #pragma _CRI duplicate... no
checking how to create weak aliases with gcc... attribute
checking whether gcc supports weak aliases across object file boundaries... yes
checking execinfo.h usability... yes
checking execinfo.h presence... yes
checking for execinfo.h... yes
checking for library containing backtrace... -lexecinfo
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking whether mallinfo is available... no
checking whether gcc accepts PIE flags... yes
checking directory to use for state file... /var/run/zebra
checking for working htonl... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating lib/Makefile
config.status: creating zebra/Makefile
config.status: creating ripd/Makefile
config.status: creating ripngd/Makefile
config.status: creating bgpd/Makefile
config.status: creating ospfd/Makefile
config.status: creating watchquagga/Makefile
config.status: creating ospf6d/Makefile
config.status: creating isisd/Makefile
config.status: creating babeld/Makefile
config.status: creating vtysh/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating ospfclient/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating m4/Makefile
config.status: creating pimd/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/bgpd.tests/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/libzebra.tests/Makefile
config.status: creating redhat/Makefile
config.status: creating pkgsrc/Makefile
config.status: creating redhat/quagga.spec
config.status: creating lib/version.h
config.status: creating doc/defines.texi
config.status: creating isisd/topology/Makefile
config.status: creating pkgsrc/bgpd.sh
config.status: creating pkgsrc/ospf6d.sh
config.status: creating pkgsrc/ospfd.sh
config.status: creating pkgsrc/ripd.sh
config.status: creating pkgsrc/ripngd.sh
config.status: creating pkgsrc/zebra.sh
config.status: creating solaris/Makefile
config.status: creating vtysh/extract.pl
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing libtool commands

Quagga configuration
--------------------
quagga version          : 0.99.24
host operating system   : netbsdelf6.1.
source code location    : .
compiler                : gcc
compiler flags          : -g -O2 -std=gnu99 -g -Os -fno-omit-frame-pointer -Wall \
-Wextra -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith \
-Wbad-function-cast -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-result -Wno-unused-parameter \
-Wno-missing-field-initializers make                    : make
linker flags            : -L/usr/pkg/lib -R/usr/pkg/lib -lexecinfo -lresolv -lcrypt  \
-lrt   -ltermcap -lreadline -lm state file directory    : /var/run/zebra
config file directory   : /etc/zebra
example directory       : /usr/pkg/share/examples/zebra
user to run as		: quagga
group to run as		: quagga
group for vty sockets	:
config file mask        : 0600
log file mask           : 0600

The above user and group must have read/write access to the state file
directory and to the config files in the config file directory.

Warning: The make programme detected, either in your path or
via the MAKE variable, is not GNU Make. GNU make may be installed as
gmake on some systems. and is required to complete a build of Quagga

make  all-recursive
Making all in lib
true
make  all-am
  CC       network.lo
  CC       pid_output.lo
  CC       getopt.lo
  CC       getopt1.lo
  CC       daemon.lo
  CC       checksum.lo
  CC       vector.lo
  CC       linklist.lo
  CC       vty.lo
  CC       command.lo
command.c: In function 'cmd_matcher_match_multiple':
command.c:1356:15: warning: 'arg' may be used uninitialized in this function
  CC       sockunion.lo
  CC       prefix.lo
  CC       thread.lo
  CC       if.lo
  CC       memory.lo
  CC       buffer.lo
  CC       table.lo
  CC       hash.lo
  CC       filter.lo
  CC       routemap.lo
  CC       distribute.lo
  CC       stream.lo
  CC       str.lo
  CC       log.lo
  CC       plist.lo
  CC       zclient.lo
  CC       sockopt.lo
  CC       smux.lo
  CC       agentx.lo
  CC       snmp.lo
  CC       md5.lo
  CC       if_rmap.lo
  CC       keychain.lo
  CC       privs.lo
  CC       sigevent.lo
  CC       pqueue.lo
  CC       jhash.lo
  CC       memtypes.lo
  CC       workqueue.lo
  CCLD     libzebra.la
Making all in zebra
  CC       test_main.o
  CC       zebra_rib.o
  CC       interface.o
  CC       connected.o
  CC       debug.o
  CC       zebra_vty.o
  CC       kernel_null.o
  CC       redistribute_null.o
  CC       ioctl_null.o
  CC       misc_null.o
  CCLD     testzebra
  CC       zserv.o
  CC       main.o
  CC       zebra_routemap.o
  CC       redistribute.o
  CC       rtadv.o
rtadv.c: In function 'ipv6_nd_prefix':
rtadv.c:1204:7: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
  CC       zebra_snmp.o
  CC       irdp_main.o
  CC       irdp_interface.o
  CC       irdp_packet.o
  CC       router-id.o
  CC       zebra_fpm.o
  CC       if_sysctl.o
  CC       rt_socket.o
  CC       kernel_socket.o
kernel_socket.c:132:1: warning: 'inline' is not at beginning of declaration
kernel_socket.c:282:1: warning: 'inline' is not at beginning of declaration
  CCLD     zebra
Making all in bgpd
  CC       bgpd.o
  CC       bgp_fsm.o
  CC       bgp_aspath.o
  CC       bgp_community.o
  CC       bgp_attr.o
  CC       bgp_debug.o
  CC       bgp_route.o
  CC       bgp_zebra.o
  CC       bgp_open.o
  CC       bgp_routemap.o
bgp_routemap.c: In function 'route_match_probability':
bgp_routemap.c:834:13: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer \
expressions  CC       bgp_packet.o
  CC       bgp_network.o
  CC       bgp_filter.o
  CC       bgp_regex.o
  CC       bgp_clist.o
  CC       bgp_dump.o
  CC       bgp_snmp.o
  CC       bgp_ecommunity.o
  CC       bgp_mplsvpn.o
  CC       bgp_nexthop.o
  CC       bgp_damp.o
bgp_damp.c: In function 'bgp_config_write_damp':
bgp_damp.c:534:7: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 3 has \
type 'time_t' bgp_damp.c:541:7: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but \
argument 3 has type 'time_t' bgp_damp.c:541:7: warning: format '%ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t'  CC       bgp_table.o
  CC       bgp_advertise.o
  CC       bgp_vty.o
  CC       bgp_mpath.o
  AR       libbgp.a
  CC       bgp_main.o
  CCLD     bgpd
Making all in ripd
  CC       ripd.o
  CC       rip_zebra.o
  CC       rip_interface.o
  CC       rip_debug.o
  CC       rip_snmp.o
  CC       rip_routemap.o
  CC       rip_peer.o
  CC       rip_offset.o
  AR       librip.a
  CC       rip_main.o
  CCLD     ripd
Making all in ripngd
  CC       ripng_interface.o
  CC       ripngd.o
  CC       ripng_zebra.o
  CC       ripng_route.o
  CC       ripng_debug.o
  CC       ripng_routemap.o
  CC       ripng_offset.o
  CC       ripng_peer.o
  CC       ripng_nexthop.o
  AR       libripng.a
  CC       ripng_main.o
  CCLD     ripngd
Making all in ospfd
  CC       ospfd.lo
  CC       ospf_zebra.lo
  CC       ospf_interface.lo
  CC       ospf_ism.lo
  CC       ospf_neighbor.lo
  CC       ospf_nsm.lo
  CC       ospf_dump.lo
  CC       ospf_network.lo
  CC       ospf_packet.lo
  CC       ospf_lsa.lo
  CC       ospf_spf.lo
  CC       ospf_route.lo
  CC       ospf_ase.lo
ospf_ase.c: In function 'ospf_ase_calculate_timer':
ospf_ase.c:684:4: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 2 has \
type 'time_t'  CC       ospf_abr.lo
  CC       ospf_ia.lo
  CC       ospf_flood.lo
  CC       ospf_lsdb.lo
  CC       ospf_asbr.lo
  CC       ospf_routemap.lo
  CC       ospf_snmp.lo
  CC       ospf_opaque.lo
  CC       ospf_te.lo
  CC       ospf_vty.lo
  CC       ospf_api.lo
  CC       ospf_apiserver.lo
  CCLD     libospf.la
  CC       ospf_main.o
  CCLD     ospfd
Making all in ospf6d
  CC       ospf6_network.o
  CC       ospf6_message.o
  CC       ospf6_lsa.o
ospf6_lsa.c: In function 'ospf6_lsa_show':
ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has \
type 'time_t' ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but \
argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: \
warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', \
but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', \
but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_lsa.c:518:3: warning: format \
                '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t'
ospf6_lsa.c: In function 'ospf6_lsa_handler_name':
ospf6_lsa.c:810:7: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
ospf6_lsa.c:811:9: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
  CC       ospf6_lsdb.o
  CC       ospf6_top.o
ospf6_top.c: In function 'ospf6_show':
ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has \
type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but \
argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:643:3: \
warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', \
but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:643:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', \
but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:643:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:663:7: \
warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_top.c:663:7: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:663:7: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', \
but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:663:7: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:663:7: warning: format \
'%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:663:7: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_top.c:663:7: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:663:7: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', \
but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:663:7: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:663:7: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:663:7: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_top.c:663:7: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:663:7: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', \
but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:663:7: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:672:3: warning: format \
'%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:672:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_top.c:672:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:672:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', \
but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:672:3: warning: format '%ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:672:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:672:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_top.c:672:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:672:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', \
but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:672:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:672:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:672:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_top.c:672:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_top.c:672:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', \
but argument 6 has type 'time_t'  CC       ospf6_area.o
  CC       ospf6_interface.o
ospf6_interface.c: In function 'ospf6_interface_show':
ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but \
argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: format '%ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: \
format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but \
argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: \
format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but \
argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: \
format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but \
argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:944:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: \
format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but \
argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: \
format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but \
argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: \
format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but \
argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects \
type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: \
format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_interface.c:956:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but \
argument 6 has type 'time_t'  CC       ospf6_neighbor.o
ospf6_neighbor.c: In function 'ospf6_neighbor_show':
ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:693:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
                'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t'
ospf6_neighbor.c: In function 'ospf6_neighbor_show_drchoice':
ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:728:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
                'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t'
ospf6_neighbor.c: In function 'ospf6_neighbor_show_detail':
ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:752:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format \
'%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:798:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format \
'%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:810:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:822:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format \
'%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type \
'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format \
'%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_neighbor.c:834:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument \
6 has type 'time_t'  CC       ospf6_flood.o
  CC       ospf6_route.o
ospf6_route.c: In function 'ospf6_route_show':
ospf6_route.c:800:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:800:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:800:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:800:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_route.c:800:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:800:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:800:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:800:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_route.c:800:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:800:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:800:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:800:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_route.c:800:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:800:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
                int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t'
ospf6_route.c: In function 'ospf6_route_show_detail':
ospf6_route.c:867:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:867:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:867:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:867:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_route.c:867:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:867:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:867:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:867:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_route.c:867:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:867:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:867:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:867:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_route.c:867:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:867:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:871:3: warning: format '%ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:871:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_route.c:871:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:871:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:871:3: warning: format '%ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:871:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_route.c:871:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:871:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:871:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:871:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_route.c:871:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:871:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:871:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_route.c:871:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t'  CC \
                ospf6_intra.o
ospf6_intra.c: In function 'ospf6_router_lsa_originate':
ospf6_intra.c:239:32: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer \
                expressions
ospf6_intra.c: In function 'ospf6_brouter_debug_print':
ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1483:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: warning: format '%ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: warning: format '%ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 7 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' \
ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 \
has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long \
int', but argument 4 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: warning: format '%02ld' \
expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'time_t' ospf6_intra.c:1487:3: \
warning: format '%02ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'time_t'  CC \
ospf6_zebra.o  CC       ospf6_spf.o
  CC       ospf6_proto.o
  CC       ospf6_asbr.o
  CC       ospf6_abr.o
  CC       ospf6_snmp.o
  CC       ospf6d.o
  AR       libospf6.a
  CC       ospf6_main.o
  CCLD     ospf6d
Making all in babeld
  CC       babel_zebra.o
  CC       net.o
  CC       kernel.o
  CC       util.o
  CC       source.o
  CC       neighbour.o
  CC       route.o
  CC       xroute.o
  CC       message.o
  CC       resend.o
  CC       babel_interface.o
  CC       babeld.o
babeld.c: In function 'babel_main_loop':
babeld.c:331:13: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 2 has \
type 'time_t'  CC       babel_filter.o
  AR       libbabel.a
  CC       babel_main.o
  CCLD     babeld
Making all in isisd
Making all in topology
  CC       spgrid.o
  AR       libtopology.a
  CC       isis_adjacency.o
isis_adjacency.c: In function 'isis_adj_print_vty':
isis_adjacency.c:400:18: warning: format '%-9lu' expects type 'long unsigned int', \
but argument 3 has type 'time_t'  CC       isis_lsp.o
  CC       dict.o
  CC       isis_circuit.o
isis_circuit.c: In function 'isis_circuit_id_gen':
isis_circuit.c:400:7: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
  CC       isis_pdu.o
isis_pdu.c: In function 'process_lan_hello':
isis_pdu.c:1272:5: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 8 has \
                type 'size_t'
isis_pdu.c: In function 'send_csnp':
isis_pdu.c:2723:23: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has \
                type 'size_t'
isis_pdu.c: In function 'send_psnp':
isis_pdu.c:2973:23: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has \
type 'size_t'  CC       isis_tlv.o
  CC       isisd.o
  CC       isis_misc.o
  CC       isis_zebra.o
  CC       isis_dr.o
  CC       isis_flags.o
  CC       isis_dynhn.o
  CC       iso_checksum.o
  CC       isis_csm.o
  CC       isis_events.o
  CC       isis_spf.o
  CC       isis_route.o
  CC       isis_routemap.o
  AR       libisis.a
  CC       isis_main.o
  CC       isis_bpf.o
  CC       isis_dlpi.o
  CC       isis_pfpacket.o
  CCLD     isisd
Making all in watchquagga
  CC       watchquagga.o
  CCLD     watchquagga
Making all in vtysh
  CC       vtysh_main.o
  CC       vtysh.o
  CC       vtysh_user.o
  CC       vtysh_config.o
./extract.pl ../bgpd/*.c ../isisd/*.c  ../ospfd/*.c ../ospf6d/*.c  ../ripd/*.c \
../ripngd/*.c  ../babeld/*.c  ../pimd/pim_cmd.c  ../lib/keychain.c ../lib/routemap.c  \
../lib/filter.c ../lib/plist.c  ../lib/distribute.c ../lib/if_rmap.c  ../lib/vty.c \
../zebra/debug.c  ../zebra/interface.c  ../zebra/irdp_interface.c  ../zebra/rtadv.c \
../zebra/zebra_vty.c  ../zebra/zserv.c ../zebra/router-id.c  \
../zebra/zebra_routemap.c  ../zebra/zebra_fpm.c > vtysh_cmd.c  CC       vtysh_cmd.o
  CCLD     vtysh
Making all in ospfclient
  CC       ospf_apiclient.lo
  CCLD     libospfapiclient.la
  CC       ospfclient-ospfclient.o
  CCLD     ospfclient
Making all in doc
make  all-am
  MAKEINFO ./quagga.info
Making all in m4
Making all in pkgsrc
Making all in redhat
Making all in tests
sed  -e '/"vtysh.h"/d'  -e 's/vtysh_init_cmd/test_init_cmd/'  -e \
's/VTYSH_[A-Z][A-Z_0-9]*/0/g'  < ../vtysh/vtysh_cmd.c  > test-commands-defun.c make  \
all-recursive Making all in bgpd.tests
Making all in libzebra.tests