List:       quagga-dev
Subject:    [quagga-dev 10487] GSOC 2013 XLAT implementation
From:       Pubudu Bandara <pubudubandara09 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-29 14:32:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I'm final year undergraduate from Computer Science and Engineering
Department, University of Mortuwa. I'm posting my own idea for GSOC 2013

idea is to implement XLAT <http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6877.txt> (
http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6877.txt)<http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6877.txt>
It is very great full if interested mentor for GSOC willing to help with
this idea. This is a fairly new concept and only very few implementations
are available.
so it will be grate if it is available through the open source world.

I'll be posting a proposal at gsoc melange.
but regardless of gsoc i' ll need some help for this implementation.
so any developer is welcome to help me on this implementation.

Thank you.
--
Pubudu Bandara
Undergraduate