List:       quagga-dev
Subject:    [quagga-dev 8711] Replacing 'route' with a quagga app?
From:       Peter Eisch <peter () boku ! net>
Date:       2011-04-22 17:53:26

Does anyone have code laying around that could be more useful* for adding
and removing routes?  I'd like to replace the route command with an
application which adds the routes to zebra instead of into the kernel.

* - "vtysh -c" might be useful if I could enable and enter config for adding
and deleting routes

As for building an application from scratch, I'm getting bewildered in
configuring the zclient struct in a way that suits my needs.

While browsing the net I wonder of the quaggacli app might be helpful to me,
but I can't find the source anywhere anymore.

Ideas or tips?

peter