List:       quagga-dev
Subject:    [quagga-dev 7975] Questions about opaque LSAs in quagga OSPF
From:       Jon Schewe <jschewe () bbn ! com>
Date:       2010-05-10 15:28:36

I'm looking into implementing RFC 4970 (router capabilities) inside
Quagga OSPF. To do that I need to have Quagga originate some opaque
LSAs. I believe the right method to use to insert the LSAs into the
appropriate lists is "ospf_lsa_install (struct ospf *ospf, struct
ospf_interface *oi, struct ospf_lsa *lsa)". However I get back NULL from
that method. Digging into things with the debugger I find that it's
failing to find a populated funclist in ospf_opaque_functab_lookup. The
opaque type of the LSA is 4 per section 2.1 of the RFC. I'm not sure
what the funclist is supposed to contain or if it is really needed for
self originated LSAs.

Thanks for any help.

Jon