List:       quagga-dev
Subject:    [quagga-dev 5108] Re: [quagga-users 9015] Re: Re: BFD implementation
From:       Hasso Tepper <hasso () estpak ! ee>
Date:       2007-10-22 13:51:37

paul@clubi.ie wrote:
> Weren't there other people working on BFD implementations too? Or are
> those folded in with or superced by this?

I'm aware of two more somewhat public implementations:

1) I wrote one as part of my diploma work. Although some people use it,
   I'm not be able to continue work on this due to some reasons to make
   it releasable for now. And even if I would, there is two issues with
   my code: I will not release it under GPL and the implementation from
   Jaroslaw has better at least in some areas (mine doesn't have IPv6
   support for example).

2) There is http://kbfd.sourceforge.net. Inkernel implementation for
   Linux only with support code for zebra.

So, I'm not aware of any alternatives which would be able to enter into
Quagga repository now ;).

--
Hasso Tepper
Elion Enterprises Ltd.