List:       quagga-dev
Subject:    [quagga-dev 4540] Quagga, Regarding OSPFv3
From:       blueCommand <bluecommand () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-24 23:44:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Mary Christmas everybody!

I'm doing a little research and testing of IPv6 since I have a few customers
interessted in IPv6.
I'm looking for a suitable IPv6 routing daemon, for interior and exterior
usage. I'm quite fond of OSPF, so therefor I tried both Zebra and Quagga.

What I don't understand is how I'm supposed to be able to use it for routing
when I can't define areas with the usual "network" statement?
I tried the binding of interfaces to zones, but all it does is that it ends
up on the neighbour list and no routingtables are exchanged (supprise?).

Is OSPFv3 support unusable in current versions or am I just being too stupid
to see the big picture?

Greetings