List:       quagga-dev
Subject:    [quagga-dev 1068] MRLG Security update - upgrade NOW!
From:       John Fraizer <syscow () EnterZone ! Net>
Date:       2004-04-20 18:04:16

I can't tell you why yet but, if you're running my Multi-Router Looking
Glass code, you need to upgrade *now* to version 4.3.0.

ftp://ftp.enterzone.net/CURRENT/

This is a security patch that has nothing to do with MRLG but will prevent
MRLG from exposing information to remote users that they could use in an
attack against your infrastructure.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
President                 | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
EnterZone, Inc            | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Network Consulting Services       |