List:       qmailadmin
Subject:    RE: [qmailadmin] lighttpd & sessions
From:       "Rick Romero" <rick () havokmon ! com>
Date:       2009-10-31 21:25:03

I'm stumped.
I tried running it under Apache 2.2.
I changed qmailadmin to read/write to /tmp/$time.qw, and then
/tmp/1test.qw, to ensure it's not a NFS issue or a POST value issue,
or anything to do with the time variable.
I even re-configured with --disable-ipauth for giggles.

Nothing works.  I can log in as any user, but any further action
causes qmailadmin to return to the login screen.  After login, the
content of the
the .qw file is always:
ip_addr=172.16.100.199&returntext=&returnhttp=

Is that correct?   I'm not sure how to do an strace, but I could throw
additional logging into the code... I'm just not quite sure where the
best place to start would be.  I assume auth.c

This is the latest qmailadmin on FreeBSD 7.2 built from ports,
vpopmail 5.4.17 w/ MySQL backend, mailboxes on OpenSolaris NFS share.

Rick

!DSPAM:4aecab3232715435241766!