List:       qmailadmin
Subject:    [qmailadmin] Same Domain on multiple Mail Servers
From:       "MaShaAllah" <mis () leisuretextiles ! com>
Date:       2006-08-08 10:11:15

I have a complex situation.
01.My domain (foo.com) is hosted at yahoo
02.All of the mails are received at Yahoo
03.I am using MDaemon on my lan
04.For outgoing e-mail I use smtp of my ISP
05.This mail server picks mail from yahoo and deliver them locally
06.Till now everything is working fine.
07.My users are increasing day by day. I only have 25 users license for
MDaemon
08.To cater the needs I installed QMail on a separate maching on my lan.
09.QMail also does the same.Picks mails from yahoo and deliver to local
users(using getmail).For SMTP it is forwarding mails to ISP.
10.Problem is that both mail servers MDaemon and QMail are having the same
domain;foo.com;.When a user form QMail sends email to user at mdaemon then I

do not know that how to forward this email to yahoo. As qmail bounces the
mail saying that user does not exists.
11. In other words I want that mails to specific users or unknown user mails

be forwarded to ISP's MTA.
could anybody help how would i accomplish this.

Thanking!
Mian Muhammad MaShaAllah
MIS Manager
Leisure Textiles
1.5 KM, Defense Road, Off 23rd KM,
Multan Road Lahore - Pakistan.
PHONE & FAX
Office   (92-42) 7540371-6
Fax   (92-42) 7540378
Mobile   0300-4362390
E-Mail   mis@leisuretextiles.com
URL   www.leisuretextiles.com

Disclaimer:
are addressed.If you have received this email in error;please notify
the system manager.Please note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.The company accepts no liability for any