List:       qmailadmin
Subject:    Re: [qmailadmin] qmail-queue-custom-error.patch
From:       Alex Pleiner <pleiner () zeitform ! de>
Date:       2005-01-04 15:05:10

* Stewart Walker <swalker@caspercollege.edu> [2005-01-01 20:57]:
> This is needed for the --enable-custom-smtp-reject simscan option.
> Would some one be so kind and direct me to the proper patch

The patch in included in the simscan source tarball (check contrib dir).

> Is the qmailqueue.patch the same?

Nope. The qmailqueue patch is required to use any qmail-queue
replacement (even without --enable-custom-smtp-reject).

It's included in netqmail 1.05. If you use vanilla qmail 1.03, you cat
get it at http://www.qmail.org/qmailqueue-patch

Alex

--
Alex Pleiner                            zeitform Internet Dienste
mailto:pleiner@zeitform.de              Fraunhoferstraße 5