List:       qmail-scanner-general
Subject:    Re: [Qmail-scanner-general] User validation before
From:       Tomas Charvat <tc () excello ! cz>
Date:       2007-10-20 22:37:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/alternative)]

There are a lot of SPP plugins to verify existence of recipient. I would
suggest to use them.
SPP invoke before qmail-scanner. I would love to see SPP recipient
validation via SMTP delivery attempt or VRFY cmd for mail relays with
Mysql DB caching, like Postfix has.
It would trigger even before greylisting.

tomas