List:       qmail-scanner-general
Subject:    [Qmail-scanner-general]qmail-scanner
From:       Nick Giordano <ngiordano () mitre ! org>
Date:       2006-05-23 18:11:34

I am aware of qmail-scanner's ability to block email messages if they
contain attachments with an extension that is on a block list.  Is
anyone aware of a way to only allow messages with attachments that are
on an allow list?  We are trying to move away from "allow by default/
block by exception" and more towards "block by default / allow by
exception".

If qmail-scanner doesn't currently provide this functionality what is
the right approach to add it?  Also, are other people interested in this
functionality?

Thanks,

Nick