List:       qmail-scanner-general
Subject:    Re: [Qmail-scanner-general]Howto block yahoogroups using qmail-scanner.
From:       "Arie Reynaldi Z" <reymanx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-19 1:49:47

> > I have run qmail-scanner, clamav and spamassassin in my system. I'd
> > like to know, is there anyway this qmail-scanner block mail specificly
> > from yahoogroups / other mailing list ? If there is, how ?
>
> qmail's badmailfrom option is not good for you?
> also, you can give extra score to this letters with spamassassin and
> then you can reject/delete them

Hi,

Badmaifrom not stops mail from yahoogroups / mailing list, I think
because in badmailfrom we add sender domain. I also had add in
badmailto, but still not working, mail from yahoogroups still enter my
server. I know i can just tell everyone unsubscribe from their mailing
list, but i thought it would be better to do it server way.

regards,

--
Arie Reynaldi Zanahar
reymanx at gmail.com